- Bespoke Content Development
Bespoke Content Development
In our capacity as experienced educators and e-content developers, we provide customized, interactive courseware in line with international standards such as SCORM, AICC and IMS.
iLearn provides highly interactive, multimedia rich content mapped to specific needs and learning objectives. Our Custom Content Development process follows international models of implementation and design (ADDIE) and adheres to global standards. All our courses are created in HTML5 and can play on PCs, tablets and phones!
- Analysis: The Instructional Designer (ID) and Subject-Matter Expert (SME) analyze learning needs, identify learning objectives, study learners characteristics, and build course outline
- Design: The Instructional Designer (ID) and Subject-Matter Expert (SME) selects proper strategies for content delivery and presentation, learners assessment; identifies the levels of interaction, supportive educational tools; and prepares the course syllabus
- Development: The production team develops the text, storyboards, graphics & Flash elements, and audio; and then integrate these assets together into Learning Objects (LOs) and full courses
- Implementation: The deployment team uploads content on LMS, and configures the environment to properly deliver content to the end-user.
- Evaluation: After each stage of development, the Quality Assurance (QA) team reviews the content substantively, technically, and functionally to verify the quality of each stage's outputs